Here are some ways that the Club participates or leads in community action.
- Since 2004, the Club has been a Corporate Member of Friends of Northwest Avalanche Center.
- In 2005, the Club held a fund raiser to help purchase the Sam Hill crag in Icicle Canyon. We raised more than one thousand dollars toward that successful endeavor.
- In March 2007, the Club became a Leave No Trace member at the non-profit level.
- In April 2007, we conducted a fund raiser for Olympic Mountain Rescue. In an effort to help them replace their aging rescue truck, we raised more than $1500.
- In 2010 and 2011, the Club organized teams that participated in revegetation efforts in Mount Rainier National Park.
- In 2012 and 2013, the Club participated in overnight outings with the WTA to improve backcountry trails.